Wednesday, March 16, 2011

spring treats

So, since it is spring break, I thought it would be fun to make some spring treats with the girls. Here is my attempt at white chocolatedipped oreos. I tried to say T hearts V, but I don't have a very steady hand. They still turned out cute, though! And Vaughn ate them all. :) Here are some other variations we tried, pink with white pearls, white with pink pearls, chocolate with sprinkles.
Then we did rice krispy balls--and dipped them in chocolate and/or sprinkles. My favorite was the Ghirardelli chocolate melted with peanut butter. Mmmm.



Then we had to try this cute cute idea I saw on a party blog: bacon and eggs! Made with 2 pretzels, a dab of white chocolate, and a yellow m&m. I think I need to have some people over for brunch just so I can make these for favors!
Here is partner in crime #1, Bekahroo!





And partner in crime #2, Ellie!


If you need something sweet, just let us know! We will send you some!





3 comments:

Marianne said...

YES PLEASE!!! Those look SO yummy, and SO cute!!

You're so clever!

Unknown said...

Am I too late to get a trat, those looked AMAZING!! Where do you get all your cute ideas, please share

Melody said...

We'll take some treats! Yumm-mmy!