Yes, I am married to a 40-year-old! Let's ignore the fact that I passed that milestone a long time ago! :) I had the kids write down things they liked about their dad and they are so cute I wanted to share them! So here they are:
1. I like your pancakes
2. I like my song that you sing (Bekahroo)
3. I like your cooking
4. I like going to the pool with you
5. I like going to the park with you
6. I like helping you
7. I like your jokes
8. I like your hugs
9. I like his dinners.
10. I like going on bike rides with him.
11. I like to do sudoku puzzles with him.
12. I like his stinky juice. (aftershave)
13. I like it when he takes me out of school for lunch.
14. I like it when he plays clue with me.
15. I like it when we play "buck-a-roo"(this involves climbing on daddy's back, holding on for dear life, and trying not to get bucked off)
16. I like that he buys me chocolate.
17. I love his smile.
18. I like to play sports with him.
19. I like when he tucks me into bed at night.
20. I like to eat out with him.
21. I love to sing songs with him in crazy harmony.
22. I like to play Phase 10 with him (even when he beats me).
23. I love him!
24. I love his testimony of the gospel.
25. I like that you've adapted to accept my unruliness.
26. I like how excited you are for the little things that happen to me.
27. I like your facial hair. It's a prime example for any young boy.
28. I like how you show your faith in the gospel through your life.
29. I like how you raised me. Good job.
30. I like how you put others first.
31. Your enthusiasm spreads throughout the world like swine flu.
32. You go through diet Dr. Pepper like poop through a goose.
33.I love his happy, sunny disposition.
34. I love his soft, sexy kisses. :)
35. I love what an amazing father he is, and that he made me a mother.
36. I love his thoughtfulness.
37. I love his desire to do what's right.
38. I love his backrubs!
39. I love his patience, and that he can always make me laugh.
40. I love the way he loves me!
there you go! We love Vaughn! Happy birthday, honey! Hope you enjoy your Alaska fishing trip!