Monday, February 22, 2010

Still resolved!

What did I tell you? I had a good run of two or three days of blogging in a row there! :) My excuse is stake conference. For all of you who live in la-la-land, also known as Utah, we actually have to drive an hour-and-a-half each way to go to stake conference. After driving there Saturday afternoon and then again yesterday, pretty much our whole weekend was gone. It was a good meeting though. I do wonder if we get extra credit for distance? :)


I am trying to catch up on some of my blogging so here is a picture from Halloween. Ellie and Bekah entered the library pumpkin contest. It had to be a character from a library book. Ellie chose the Rainbow Fish and Bekah chose, you guessed it!, Pinkalicious! I thought they turned out really cute, but they didn't win. We sure had a good time making these little guys.

1 comments:

Marianne said...

How could those pumpkins NOT have won?? Those guys are AWESOME!!

And yes, you totally get extra credit for distance.

BTW, how's Ellie's face?